We made improvements that allow Agapé to more successfully engage our community and prepare for future generations of effective ministry. This was a significant building renovation and addition that accomplished some incredible things!
- Added approximately 3,000 square feet of new ministry space on two levels. The new upper level is multi-use space that functions as a medium-sized meeting area and “fellowship space.” The new lower level provides much-needed increased space for our children and youth.
- Dramatically widened our main corridor to almost three times its former size. This helped alleviate congestion and bottlenecks.
- Removed the old outdated carport and created a new centralized entrance. This made our entrance clear to new people and made a great first impression upon entering the building.
- Installed a four-stop, two-exit elevator to enable safe, unrestricted access to all main levels of our facility for every member of our church family.
- Provided new, substantially larger restrooms on the main level and a much needed handicap-accessible family restroom on the lower level.
- Eliminated the old stairway (of “doom”) and added a new, three-sided, monumental staircase that is wider, open and more gradual. This made it safer for all of us, especially our children and those with limited mobility.
- Gained a new patio space on the north side of the building for multiple ministry functions.
- Added air conditioning to some additional common areas of our facility.