We are going to make improvements that will allow Agapé to more successfully engage our community and prepare for future generations of effective ministry. This is a significant building renovation and addition that will accomplish some incredible things!
- Add approximately 3,000 square feet of new ministry space on two levels. The new upper level will be multi-use space that will function as a medium-sized meeting area and “fellowship space.” The new lower level will be used to provide much-needed increased space for our children and youth.
- Dramatically widen our main corridor to almost three times its current size. This will help alleviate congestion and bottlenecks.
- Remove the old outdated carport and create a new centralized entrance and carport. This will make our entrance clear to new people and make a great first impression upon entering the building.
- Install a four-stop, two-exit elevator to enable safe, unrestricted access to all main levels of our facility for every member of our church family.
- Provide new, substantially larger restrooms on the main level and a much needed handicap-accessible family restroom on the lower level.
- Eliminate the old stairway (of “doom”) and add a new, three-sided, monumental staircase that is wider, open and more gradual. This will make it safer for all of us, especially our children and those with limited mobility.
- Gain a new patio space on the north side of the building for multiple ministry functions.
- Add air conditioning to some additional common areas of our facility.